USF Academic Resources
The purpose of this USF system academics website is to serve as the central repository for all system-level academic information. The following information is contained on this website.
- Academic Catalogs - Provides access to all academic catalogs published in the USF System, as well as listing of mid-academic year policy changes.
- Academic Planning - Provides information on USF curriculum definitions, pre-proposals, new and terminated program proposals, as well as links to USF institution processes.
- Curriculum Codes - Displays academic curriculum codes.
- Integrated Curricula - Serves as a central repository for working information related to the integrated curricula and USF's Degree Inventory as of Summer 2020.
- Degree Inventory - Displays System Academic Degree Programs Inventory.
- Curriculum Deadlines - Displays submission deadlines and meeting dates for curriculum processes.
- Enrollment & Graduation Data - Provides a link to Infocenter information.
- Helpful Information - Provides links to each USF Institution's Curricular processes, as well as procedures for developing New Degree Programs, adding a new major to an existing CIP, Program Suspensions and Terminations, and other resources.
- Office of Decision Support - The USF System Office of Decision Support (ODS) operates under the leadership of Dr. Ralph Wilcox, Provost and Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs and Dr. Theresa Chisolm, Vice Provost for Strategic Planning, Performance and Accountability. The office is led by Associate Vice President, Dr. Valeria Garcia.